Is it just us or is there something so impressive about someone who can paint her own nails? If you’re in our boat and mastering the art of self-polishing remains on your beauty bucket list, we’d like to introduce you to press-on nails!
No, we’re not talking about those tacky, square, French manicured things you coveted in middle school. This is one category that has come quite a long way, with more options out there than ever before. We’re talking all types of lengths, shapes, colors, designs, and styles, from subdued nudes to bold nail art. Plus, like a gel manicure, there’s no need to worry about the potential for chips, but unlike a gel manicure, there’s no extensive removal process required. And best of all? The application process couldn’t be easier.
1. File the sides and cuticle area for an accurate fit with a nail file.
2. Clean nails with acetone-based polish remover.
3. Select the correct size of nails for each finger.
4. Apply glue to nails.
5. Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds.
6. File and shape your new nails if needed. It's that easy!